Thursday, April 2, 2009

Intro

Just a quick intro from me...I am thankful that Jacqueline has asked me to participate in writing and posting to this blog!

I am a mom to twelve poetry-lovers. Our tastes range from the silly (I never saw a purple cow) to the sublime (Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth), and from the wicked (Willie with a thirst for gore, nailed his sister to the door) to the heavenly (they also serve who only stand, and wait).

Not only do we love to read and memorize poetry, we dabble in writing a few here and there. Don't worry, I am not about to share them all...but I might be convinced to post one or two, especially the ones written by my little kids.

Why not follow the links I posted above and enjoy a smattering of poetry?

1 comment:

  1. Love that poem "High Flight"! One of my all-time faves!

    ReplyDelete